Revised July 2014
POLK-A-DOTS and DENIM LLC
POLK-A-DOTS and DENIM LLC accepts gently used children’s clothes for consignment
We request the conditions detailed below be observed. The items that sell best are boutique brands; however we are not brand specific. We will base the price of each item on condition, original retail value and current demand.
Boys and Girls Clothing sizes Newborn to 6 Years
- We accept freshly laundered cloths, free of stains, rips; tears excessive wear, missing buttons, and broken zippers. Clothing must have been purchased new in within the last 3 years and still have size tag attached.
- We start accepting fall clothing in July and summer clothing in January.
- Quality clothing sells the best: Gap, Gymboree, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo, Under Armor, etc.
- We would like you to bring your items neatly folded in tubs; no clothes will be accepted in trash bags.
- We do not accept potty seats, diaper pails, bathtubs, breast pumps, cribs, baby sling carriers or car seats.
- Equipment must meet all safety standards and not be on the Consumer Safety Recall List.
- All baby equipment must be clean, free of pet hair and have all safety belts and parts including batteries.
We no longer accept toys!
Revised Pricing and Payments PLEASE READ!
We set the prices on all consigned items. We do not guarantee any prices. When a consigned item is sold, the consignor receives 40% of the selling price. Consignment payment will be made by check once $25.00 or more is sold, no exceptions. Your check maybe picked up in the store after the 15th of the month for the proceeding month. If you do not collected your check in the store after 60 days the check will be mailed to the address you have provided on the contract, a $3.00 handling fee will be subtracted from the amount due you. Consigned items maybe subject to mark downs Beginning 30 days from initial consigned date; or 30 days from the date they are placed on the floor, mark downs are as follows, 25% off, 60 days 50% off, 90 days 75% off.
We reserve the right to run special sales and offer coupons.
We will do our very best to protect your items, but we are not responsible for loss or damage to any item for any reason, including theft or fire. Items that have exceeded the markdown period will be donated to a non profit organization. Items found to have stains, missing button, or broken zippers etc… will be donated to a non profit organization.